WULET: a new level of loyalty programs on the blockchain
Blockchain gave the man many new opportunities. Thanks to this technology, different areas of activity have come to new methods of conducting a transparent and safe business. In addition, technology gave the world a new kind of financial asset, which changed the lives of many. Cryptocurrency today has an incredible popularity compared to previous years. The world is gradually learning about it more and more, many different countries have already adopted it as a means of payment and use it in some areas of activity.
However, its use in everyday life is still not so much in demand as we would like. I think this is only a matter of time, since the monetary system has been modernized and improved since ancient times. Not always a man perceived something new as something necessary, but sooner or later it happened and, in my opinion, cryptocurrency is no exception.
Today, you can notice the priority of electronic money, it’s very convenient, plastic cards did not immediately take root in our life. But now, they have become an integral part of the whole world. With their help, every person makes any purchases every day and involuntarily can become a member of any loyalty program. It allows you to refund part of the funds or provide a discount on subsequent purchases.
This is certainly all good, but the existing loyalty programs are outdated and not attractive to many, except for plastic card collectors who are piling from one program to another. You can treat this state of affairs a little bit with sarcasm saying that you even came up with special accessories like wallets called «business card holder». Someone will say that this is fashionable, but most agree that this is a completely unnecessary attribute.
Another shocking moment: the amount of unused points in these loyalty programs — in the US it reaches 100 billion dollars. This is a separate market with standing capitalization. This is explained by the fact that many do not even know about the points that they have accrued or simply cannot use them in other loyalty programs. For example, you bought some expensive thing and you are offered to buy the same only pink, I do not think that many will buy it because they satisfied their desires. Thus, bonuses or points are either forgotten on the card or cannot be used because of their uselessness. Do not focus on the banal example, but it’s true and statistics show that existing loyalty programs are not effective and require global change.
To solve the problems above, a new WULET project was conceived. The purpose of this project is the introduction and use of cryptocurrency in everyday life, as well as the creation of a universal unified cabinet for combining the management of various loyalty programs. The project will be based on the blockchain technology and will pay out cashback from daily purchases in the form of its tokens (WU), which can be used in various programs. In other words, all programs will be interrelated and interchangeable. For example, points that have gone from buying a hamburger can be spent on a discount for buying clothes.
The platform offers its own internal exchange, which allows you to exchange points for tokens and back. The exchange of tokens for fiat currency will take place on external exchanges.
The role of blockchain in the project is significant. It is an intermediary that records all operations in blocks, and information recorded in the blockchain becomes transparent, unchanged, and monitored. Loyalty programs based on this technology will be more resistant to various hacking, and the scores used in them will be converted into system tokens. There will be unique identifiers that are almost impossible to forge. Using blockchain, you will understand the behavior of customers and provide a clear picture of the unused tokens and their number. Using smart contracts, you will get a high transaction speed and minimum commission.
- All in one: the available loyalty programs are interchangeable and placed on one single convenient platform. It will replace your entire «collection» of plastic cards.
- Exchange of bonuses: integration of the loyalty program allows users of the platform to exchange points of various companies or exchange them for the systems needed by means of tokens.
- Popularization of the cryptocurrency: a lot of people will be interested in a universal loyalty program, which in turn will introduce people to the electronic asset and the blockchain. Universal fame will not only interest the WULET platform, but will also push the entire cryptocurrency to increase capitalization.
- Cashback: a refund of a part of the money for every purchase of the WU cryptocurrency.
- Blockchain: those who are familiar with the technology know that the blockchain is decentralized and safe. In addition, the data in it is not subject to falsification and is well monitored in real time. Therefore, it is taken as a basis for the project and will be incredibly useful.
The WULET token has the ERC20 standard of the blockchain Ethereum. With its help, the conversion of the cryptocurrency into points and back will be carried out.
Total amount: 91 million.
Ticker of the token: WU.
The price of one token is 0.001 ETH.
Soft cap: 8 000 ETH.
Hard cap: 49 000 ETH.
To learn more about the details of this project, as well as to participate in the purchase of platform tokens, visit the official website https://wulet.io/ and read the whitepaper: https://wulet.io/wu_pres_en.pdf
Author Cryptozond: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1190894
ERC-20 wallet: 0xE09319CEB0C8cf2029e27F85E1Bcb1159c63aF8e
- Назад В Reddit Рост Интереса. Обзор BitCoin, Ethereum ETH, NEM XEM, Binance Coin BNB, Nucleus Vision NCASH
- Вперёд Zetochain: supply chain on the blockchain