MXC: the future of IoT
The value of information is growing every year. Currency changes course, gold reserves change their market volatility, technology quickly becomes obsolete, but information as a resource will always be valuable. And if previously information that was transmitted from person to person was considered more valuable, now the information that is transferred from one machine to another is at the center of the data market. If several devices are connected to each other in the same network, the need arises for a fast and uninterrupted transfer of automatically generated information.
Unfortunately, modern methods of wireless data transfer do not always satisfy these needs. So, if you need to transfer information from one device to another over a distance of ten kilometers, it is hardly possible to do this using Wi-Fi or mobile Internet. Such large-scale problems are designed to solve the MXC project.
Implementation of the project idea
Why do we need to improve the mechanism for transferring information between two devices? The fact is that now the Internet of Things (IoT) is developing rapidly and in the absence of such a data exchange model the project simply has no place to develop further. The interaction stops on a single enterprise scale.
And what if the capabilities of the Internet of Things need to be used on a scale of one city or even a continent? In this case, it is the absence of a stable and suitable in all parameters data channel becomes the main problem. How to ensure uninterrupted transmission of information on a frequency that will not be interrupted by smartphones and other devices in the city traffic? For such purposes, you need the MXC project.
The official project documentation describes in detail several cases of possible use of technology, namely:
- Collection of information on air pollution in one or all areas of the city. Special sensors will periodically collect the level of air pollution and send data through the gateway to the common cloud. From this common database, medical facilities and other utilities will be able to collect and process the necessary information. For example, too dirty air leads to exacerbations of asthmatic attacks. In view of this, medical institutions, on the basis of the information received, will be able to provide stocks of necessary drugs, equipment or carry out preventive procedures.
- Simplification of the procedure for the collection and removal of garbage in the city. It would seem that this procedure does not require automation and without that is too simple. In fact, in order to adjust the procedure, it is necessary to correctly define the schedule for the collection of garbage, and if the container is not full at the time of collection, then specialized equipment in vain spends fuel and resources. If, however, a special data sensor is installed on the garbage cans, which will send information about the fullness of the container to the cloud storage, then the utilities will be able to optimally build a route and leave for garbage collection only when it is really necessary. And such a sensor itself will last for decades without replacing the battery.
- Automate the collection of payments for paid parking and roads. For example, the data sensor is installed in the car and sends a request to the sensor installed in the parking lot. Since the MXC is a machine exchange coin, this token is charged for the transaction itself. The price for a particular transaction is always fixed, and the blockchain used to implement the technology refers to open networks. This means that any node has the right to initiate and complete a transaction. Thus, all processes will take a minimum amount of time and vice versa — will speed up the procedure.
These are just a few examples that are given by the project developers themselves. Given the scalability of the system, it can easily be used across large enterprises for decentralized data collection and automated information processing. With proper architecture and configuration, the system will significantly reduce the resource costs of the enterprise and the cost of production.
Features and benefits of architecture
MXC protocol is good not only for its scale and scalability, but also for some technical features that have attracted thousands of investors from around the world who have invested in tokens.
The advantages and features of the technology include:
- High speed data transfer and distance. Each simple data sensor can transfer information to another sensor twice as fast as the most advanced Wi-Fi protocol. The maximum distance of data transmission through one channel is 20 kilometers. Several data sensors will cover the entire city with a network.
- Uninterrupted frequency to transmit information. The project developers have thought through the fact that thousands of devices are being used in parallel within the megalopolis, which exchange data at different frequencies. Sometimes this causes network disruptions. If we talk about important projects for the city, then such downtime is not allowed. Therefore, all data sensors within the network will use their own frequency, which will not intersect with other devices and will not create problems for the transmission of information.
- Smart-bidding technology. Inside the network, the node will be determined to which priority is given to the acceptance of the application depending on the need of the resource. If it is a lock on the door, working from data on the data sensor, then it is given priority over the same, for example, data sensors on garbage bins. And if two applications from such sensors come to cloud, the first will receive priority. As soon as his application is satisfied, the other sensors will also be able to compete for the application.
- Integration with external systems via blockchain. In their documentation, the developers also indicate that the system will be able to integrate with various applications and software from Oracle and Cisco. Suppose it will be possible to track the logistics of the goods and take information from external systems on whether the payment for the goods was successful. This is an excellent commercial feature of the project.
The release of the network is planned for the end of 2020, only 10% of tokens will be put up for public sale. It is worth looking more closely at the project, since there is already information on the planned supply of data sensor equipment to forty countries of the world.
- Назад #Обзор смарт-контракта Gorgona V2 | Новый — значит лучше?
- Вперёд Обзор-ICO: NeoLang. Прорывная технология. Интеллект-майнинг. Единый Язык. Цифровой разум| BitNovosti